Thread: 2016 NBA Finals
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016, 10:14 AM   #16
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
Interesting you felt that way. I was thinking "refs are finally calling stuff against GS". However, only looking at the stats, Kyrie was the only one to really go to the line. Last series against OKC, I felt like KD was getting fouled almost every time he drove the basket with zero calls (2 FTA until the last 4 minutes of game 7).

There was a lot of contact defending Lebron but he also initiates a ton of it himself, so I kind of call that a wash. If they called all of it, then Lebron would foul out way before getting anyone else in foul trouble.
I should have said mostly down low. So many clear outs and over-the-backs. Rebounding down low was completely unreffed
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote