View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 04:22 PM   #531
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolencd View Post
He is averaging a lot of minutes but doesn't get the ball at all. He's having issues with his team mates.
Not more than 20 minutes of play here? Do you not know Dallas?
I think he would be great for Dallas. Yeah. He'll leave a mark in NBA. Just visit this comment in 10 years.
What sticks out for me is that you just had to be a bit greasy, right?
Josh Green, Our own 1st round pick gets half those minutes, and even those were inflated because we had players out for weeks with covid protocol. No way kids here get big meaningful minutes unless they are potential face of the franchise like Luka. Josh, Terry and Bey are all in the Gleague instead of getting some minutes with the Mavs.

No one wants to wait 10 years for a guy to make a mark in the league. Thats comical to me. If we had that kind of time, DSJ would still be here. I agree that he has potential to be a legit player but in ten years? If it takes him that long, he won't even be in the league by then.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote