View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 06:35 PM   #98
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Praying for Ryder as well. And as much as I am generally an Army supporter, if he was still here, I wouldn't think we'd get him. But I actually have faith that HullJack will do something this summer to improve.

Clearly help won't be coming from the draft...we had like no picks & basically went & got a bunch of projects. This goalie we took in the second round is interesting, but sounds really far away. He's supposed to be huge, but also decently mobile. Sounds like they reached for him though. I also like what I'm reading about Philip Larson, who we got in the 5th round. Looks like a future PP QB.

Here's the writeup of all the Stars' picks at Andrews: http://www.andrewsstarspage.com/2007...21-08draft.htm