View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 11:14 AM   #99
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Well let's talk about the Coyotes....I love what they did this weekend, what a freaking great move for them.

Bad for the rest of us.

Olli Jokinen is a beast. I really don't need division rivals landing beasts like him. Now they have Bryzgalov for the whole season, Doan, Mueller (who's only going to get much better) and Jokinen. They need to shore up their defense a little because they lost Ballard in the trade, but I think they have the money.

I don't want to see Doan and Jokinen on that power play against us...that's pretty freaking stout. This may be the year the Coyotes start challenging some for the division. Their problem has always been secondary scoring...with 2 strong centers like Doan and O Jokinen, that will take care of itself.

All of Waynes waiting with that young team might start paying off...no bueno. The Pacific was already the best division in hockey (IMO) and it's looking to get even better.