View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 09:42 PM   #107
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Ryder signs with Boston (as I predicted on the blog)

But it turns out Dallas didn't even try to make an offer for him, not that they were going to pay 4 million a year for him like Boston is. It just goes to show you that athletes really are in it for the money...I'd be surprised if Boston wins one lousy playoff series while he's there. They suck, and they've got nothing. With Dallas...hey we're pretty good.

Oh well...nothing for the Stars today...and slim pickins left out there. Lots of youth to go with the vets next year I suppose. We made our FA pickup with Richards at the deadline last year rather than this year. Also pray that Brunnstrom isn't terribly overrated because he's hitting the cap for 2 million without ever playing a NHL minute.

Rumor is that the Stars are in the hunt for Sean Avery. I hate the thought. He is an idiotic good...if that doesn't work out, we may get real desperate and go for Bertuzzi. YUCK.

We only have 10 forwards signed. Gotta find some bodies to fill in the holes. Too bad Stuuuuu isn't coming back.