View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 03:14 PM   #324
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

I love a good rant...

@KirkSeriousFace: If Lebron wanted to play with AD he should have signed in New Orleans

@KirkSeriousFace: I’m not interested in the “Lebron has no stake to Klutch Sports” take either. Don’t look at collusion and call it something else. I admire what Lebron has accomplished but it’s still kinda gross.

@KirkSeriousFace: “But he’s sticking it to the owners!”

Like I fucking care. I tune in to watch good competitive basketball. Maybe NOP should lose AD, but not to the vipers nest of bad ownership, development, and gold painted bullshit that is the LA Lakers.

@KirkSeriousFace: I’m just so tired of the shitty lying by players and agents. Just say you only want to play for big city teams! The lakers and Knicks are not first class franchises, they are franchises with history.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote