View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 09:56 AM   #344
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I do think it does damage to his legacy though. Look at the hate Durant has gotten since joining GS. This will be no different...
I hadn't thought about that aspect yet. This could even be worse as AD is not a free agent at the end of the year. He's attempting to force a trade a full year and a half ahead of being able to choose where he goes. It sounds like the team is already considering sitting him the rest of the season. I'm curious what the response would be if they said "you are under contract and you'll stay here until it's done" and then sits him until the end of next season.

This is difficult in that the players should have the right to choose where they go but they've also signed a contract committing to a team. He's giving up on his teammates. What does that say?
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote