View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 10:35 PM   #482
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk View Post
You have to understand that this actuarializer is not the sharpest on this board. I believe even BigD knew ShaggyDirk (that's me Stan) was just doing a bit. He doesn't seem to grasp the full power of doom and gloom to this day. Let the poor guy wallow in his frustration that not èvery one thinks and wants to be like him.
I knew your bit. Your bit just sucked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
Let's all act like adults, take a deep breath, agree to disagree and just let it go.
I'm still going to point out that now you guys are claiming the format didn't matter. In case you forgot, that was my original position, not yours. And I haven't changed it.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote