View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 11:33 AM   #487
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
I posted a response to your argument here and you never replied until your "brah" comment, and now this is how you portray my case? That's certainly a mischaracterization I find intellectually unimpressive.
This conversation, and how horribly out of touch with reality you remain to be, is as sad as the result of the series that this thread was SUPPOSED to be about. Just so full of fail.

For the record, I never once changed my stance. I believe what I believe and I KNOW the players that suit up (in ALL sports) firmly, FIRMLY believe that momentum matters as well and I KNOW every single manager in every single sport, if given a 1-1 split with 3 straight games at home, would pick the 2-3-2 format EVERY SINGLE TIME. Might not work out every time, but they would prefer to have that opportunity.

Granted, you might not be able to put a percentage on it, but life isn't lived in black and white and people aren't merely stats. That just isn't how it works. Maybe you turn them into that for your successful career, but (I just have to get in this club too) brah, (I feel so cool now) this game isn't played on paper. The math and statistics play a role, and I give you that, but you must use your eyes, ears and common sense as well. If you only use one method, and I speak for both sides of the fence, you are only looking out of one eye.

Last edited by Male30Dan; 11-01-2011 at 12:35 PM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote