View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 10:06 PM   #490
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male30Dan View Post
This conversation, and how horribly out of touch with reality you remain to be, is as sad as the result of the series that this thread was SUPPOSED to be about. Just so full of fail.

For the record, I never once changed my stance. I believe what I believe and I KNOW the players that suit up (in ALL sports) firmly, FIRMLY believe that momentum matters as well and I KNOW every single manager in every single sport, if given a 1-1 split with 3 straight games at home, would pick the 2-3-2 format EVERY SINGLE TIME. Might not work out every time, but they would prefer to have that opportunity.
I am fully aware of the common lore. I question it, while most people don't. I guess that's what makes it common lore in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Good thing I'm not puffing out my chest, running around calling people "little bitches" like I've done anything at all.

There was a debate with good points on both sides, including yours. But only one person in the debate started foolishly flaunting the nonsensical attitude that he had "schooled" the masses.

You haven't schooled anyone. You haven't done sh*t other than capably defend your position, which is pretty much expected around here. Want a cookie?
Dan has made a complete ass of himself all up and down this thread, with insults and pictures and what have you.

So between his emotions, your silent treatment, and ShaggyDirk's trolling, no, I don't see how "capably defending your position" is the standard around here. It sure would be nice, though.

Yet you called me out, of all people. I assume this has nothing to do with the fact that you generally agree with Dan's sentiment about the format.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote