View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 10:41 PM   #491
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
I am fully aware of the common lore. I question it, while most people don't. I guess that's what makes it common lore in the first place.

Dan has made a complete ass of himself all up and down this thread, with insults and pictures and what have you.

So between his emotions, your silent treatment, and ShaggyDirk's trolling, no, I don't see how "capably defending your position" is the standard around here. It sure would be nice, though.

Yet you called me out, of all people. I assume this has nothing to do with the fact that you generally agree with Dan's sentiment about the format.
Sorry dude, but I have called them like I see them for close to 8,000 posts here, as I do in "real" life. You pushed me with your holier than thou garbage that others are referring to right now. That rubbed ALL of us wrong. Your bullshit suggestion that because you do something for a living it makes it the correct way to think AND makes you an expert on the topic at hand (all the while bragging on how you earned a buttload of money off of simple minded folk like us) is insulting. You also laughed inside as you typed a sentence about our (or maybe just my) inability to comprehend.

That horse shit is why you stand alone right now being called out by many. No one likes "that guy" and you should be intelligent enough to know that. Anything I said to you was said because you believe there is a tall horse which you are entitled to straddle, whilst flinging turds at us mere common folk with, no doubt, tard vernacular and drool escaping our lips.