View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 09:56 AM   #492
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Dan has made a complete ass of himself all up and down this thread, with insults and pictures and what have you.

So between his emotions, your silent treatment, and ShaggyDirk's trolling, no, I don't see how "capably defending your position" is the standard around here. It sure would be nice, though.

Yet you called me out, of all people. I assume this has nothing to do with the fact that you generally agree with Dan's sentiment about the format.
I'm not a fan of a lot of things that were said during the debate. I didn't say them--I stuck purely to the merits until taking issue with your calling people "little bitches" as you rampantly mischaracterized the argument others were making (hint: nobody ever said "Series are over after 5 games" or "There are no drawbacks to the format for the road team").

In any event, you open the door for things to get a bit personal when you start talking about your job and how it makes you an authority on the subject. Don't feed the sharks.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote