View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 12:25 PM   #16
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
On the subject of Harry Potter.... I was never interested in reading them until the movies came out. After the 3rd movie (the best one in my opinion) I decided to read the stories. My sister, who loves the books, talked me out of reading the stories until after the movie series is over. It is her opinion that I should just enjoy the movies and when they are completed then I should read the books so I can see the ACTUAL factual storyline(s). Therefore allowing me to continue enjoying the movies.

And this discussion has solidified my choice in following her suggestion.
Ahh man..... I dont know about that.

The movies wont be done until 2010. And you can easily catch up before book 7 comes out. [NERDINESS] You need to experience the greatness of that midnight book release when you get that thing your hands right at midnight and you dont put the damned thing down until you're done. It is so greatness. [/NERDINESS]

Besides, you're bound to hear spoilers between now and then, especially with the last book coming out next year (hopefully)