View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 01:21 PM   #101
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof
Thanks for going against your nature.

If higher taxation and more government were the best means to help people those without, due to its size and scope (can raise money faster and direct it towards any cause faster than any other entity), would you support higher taxes on those who could afford it?
I would be more inclined, but I'd still have to think about the morality of taking someone else's money for this sort of thing. But since it isn't, I won't.

And to you: if the mormon church were the best means to help those people, due to (whatever), then would you be in favor of the government forcing people to support the mormon church, under threat of imprisonment?
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote