View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 03:44 PM   #64
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Umm...Richard Jefferson is NOT poor defender, and I would argue that he's a better and more flexible defender than Bowen at this point. Bowen is absolutely done.

Besides, there's a 99.9% chance Bowen is cut by Milwaukee at which point the Spurs can just add him back.
Yea I was going to say the same exact thing. At this point in their careers i'd probably say Jefferson is just as good of a defender as Bowen is. He showed splashes in the post season but you FAIL when you start making trades worrying about defending the next team's superstar. Dirk is going to get his. He got his on Bowen and would continue to do so. Great trade for the Spurs. I'm guessing salary dump for the Bucks. Both teams got what they wanted. I didn't think the Spurs would take on this much salary. Especially in this economy.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote