View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 08:30 PM   #2
Mavsfan2thedeath

Mavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavsfan4ever View Post
I just ran across two different rumors that the Timberwolves are interested in Pau Gasol.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumors/p...urn=nba-364384

The other rumor was from ESPN Insider. I'm not subscribed to the Insider so I could not read the article. Now I can't even find the article, but the rumor was the Timberwolves were looking to trade Kevin Love to the Lakers for Pau-Gasol. Perhaps if any of you have the Insider you could post a quote?
Trading Love for Gasol would be monumentally stupid. Minnesota finally has a young up and coming all-star caliber player. Why trade him away for a guy whose prime years are mostly in the rear-view mirror?
Mavsfan2thedeath is offline   Reply With Quote