View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 09:38 PM   #204
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Roddy sucked in this one, but the more alarming sign is that, once again, the veteran core failed badly. Of course, like against Utah, it would be nice for Roddy and the team if he could just chip in and save us all from a terrible loss, but do you honestly expect that? Seems like most of the peeps rooting against him use the standard of "the savior" to dismantle him.
No, I expect him to use his talent to get in the lane and draw contact. Not go in the lane once in a blue moon... and then avoid the contact at all costs when he does and try that overhead no look flip shot that he shoots.

I expect him to use his speed off the pick and rroll and get in the lane and wreak havoc.

I don't believe that is too much to ask. There was a reason Carlisle showed him tape of Barea. He wants Roddy to do the same things I just said. Unfortunately Roddy is too dumb to to it. Too scared of injury to do it. Or doesn't care. And does it really matter which out of the three is the reason why WILL NOT continually get in the lane?
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote