View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 05:17 PM   #51
DelNegro

DelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
All packages I've seen the Spurs offer to the Nets are absolute garbage. Once again, is our garbage worse than theirs? (No offense to any of the players who might read this).
No, it's not. For the life of me I can't understand why the Spurs would be interested in Vince. Not that Vince isn't a good player, but that's a big contract to put in a small market and he's not really what the Spurs need. They need help up front.

If the Nets are blowing the Mavs off when it comes to Vince wouldn't that have something to do with the draft pick from the Kidd trade that the Nets have? That does give the Nets a pretty good reason for not wanting to see the Mavs improve. Just a theory anyways.........
DelNegro is offline   Reply With Quote