View Single Post
Old 09-28-2004, 09:23 PM   #10
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:U2sarajevo....the self appointed censor

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Noone can touch you murph. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

You can focus like Kerry on the first part, but the fact is that you did the exact same damn thing that you are accusing me of and had the gall to issue a strike, hide behind the mod skirt by locking a thread after making a bullcrap statement, and then act surprised when called out on it.

Have the stones to at least understand that.
What I understand is that you are failing to see the truth in this whole episode. You are stating that I did "the exact same damn thing that you are accusing me of and had the gall to issue a strike, hide behind the mod skirt by locking a thread after making a bullcrap statement, and then act surprised when called out on it." which is not true. I did not call you a name. You are taking a statement I made and twisting it into whatever way meets your needs and supports your erroneous argument.

Pray-tell... what name did I call you?