View Single Post
Old 04-15-2005, 05:22 PM   #17
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Well well, US oil trader feasting on Blood money

And of course this is now a story .....why???

polipundit

Quote:
Maybe If Sandy Berger Had A Texas Oil Connection More People Would Know What He Stuffed In His Pants

Brendan Loy said exactly what I was thinking when I saw the “Oil for Food” story on my local North Carolina news last night:

“The U.N. oil-for-food scandal gets the buried-on-Page-A22 treatment for months… and then a Texas oilman is indicted, and suddenly it’s the top story in the New York Times. Sheesh.” The NYT is nothing if not predictable.

Link and excerpt via Glenn Reynolds.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote