View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 07:59 AM   #72
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

U2, i have a request. Maybe i'm the only one, but i thought i'd ask....

Often times I can't tell what the newest vBookie thread is. Like what the current mavs game is. I could look at the schedule. Sometimes 3 or 4 vBookie threads are bolded, and it's a real hassle. Sometimes one's that are a week old pop up. I was hoping maybe you could put the date in the title of the thread. I don't know if it is because i log in at d-m.com at work, and at home. I clear my cache and browsing history every few days. Maybe those thingss are messing it up?

Anyway, i was hoping you could just throw in the date from now on, on vBookie threads.

Here is a title for instance.

vBookie: Over/Under - New Jersey @ Dallas (7:30PM CST)

If instead it said something like

vBookie: Over/Under - New Jersey @ Dallas 3-10-2008 (7:30PM CST)

Or something like that. Could that work? Plus it might help if we ever want to go back to that thread in the future.

thanks
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote