View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 09:30 PM   #12
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

I was actually gonna bring this up earlier. Instead of having Marbury play back up pg..I would rather see him play alongside Kidd at the sg position. Not saying that he starts, but when he gets some time I think that would be the best fit. And from what people are saying hes in really good shape and is shooting really well

I dont like the guy, but would def. give him a chance for cheap an have him be the 3rd or 4th sg/pg

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote