View Single Post
Old 06-23-2005, 03:06 PM   #42
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Lorenzen Wright?

Quote:
Their numbers are similar. I just think Dampier has a greater impact on the defensive end. It's not like it's a horrible deal for Dallas. I just don't want to get weaker in the middle defensively, and I think that's what the deal does.
I agree -- so is their a player(s) that would offset the difference. I wouldn't do a Damp - Wright trade straight up. I just remember Memphis wanting Damp really bad, and saying that they would have given much more than Dallas did to get him. If they would give much more, and they want to sell their #19, and Watson is a UFA, and Wright wants to move...... then what kind of deal could be made. I just think that if you can get enough out of the "rest" of the deal, that trading Wright for Damp is pretty well a wash.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote