View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 01:04 AM   #23
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by craggmac
Dude.... chill out. It was just a question. I don't have access to Rumor Central so I was trying to get the scoop.
dude . . . I understand, and asking the question is legitimate, especially since this topic isn't the first thing in that other thread. So it's understandable that you didn't realize that your topic is already being discussed. People could have directed you to the other thread in order to answer your question, but all the reactions were not reactions to your question, they were reactions to a rumor-mill headline. And now we have a reposting of the entire article. If you really want to know the substance behind the headline, and what people think of it, you could check out the other thread. If you just wanted projections onto an informational vacuum, then your question wasn't your point.

Last edited by Usually Lurkin; 09-29-2008 at 01:05 AM.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote