View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 08:55 PM   #907
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furious_Laker View Post
I come in peace.

I just registered only to say this. I am a lifelong Lakers fan.

Just wanted to say you guys have an absolute diamond with Doncic. WOW! In my opinion he is already the best player in the league! The guy is incredible and I can't even imagine how good he will be say in 5 years.

I also absolutely love that he Destroyed the Rockets and mr inefficient James Harden the other night. I won't get into how much I despise that guy but just seeing Doncic put up those numbers againt him and the Rockets was pure joy.

Mavs need to hang on to this guy forever!

How much do you think the Suns are kicking themselves?
Thanks for the compliments... You guys are looking pretty good too with Brow and American Luka Doncic leading the way, can't wait until we rumble in the playoffs!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 11-25-2019 at 08:57 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote