View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 04:25 PM   #42
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy View Post
I come on here to air valid concerns, and I immediately get bad reputation points. I'm not a troll, so how is that fair? I've given credit where it has been due (i.e. "Dirk has killed the Rockets over the years"). This site has to be completely one-sided - there can't be any complaints about anything related to the Mavs. That's dishonest and doesn't lead to any valuable discussion.
So you fail to mention that in our Dirk is Great thread you said he was "not a starting quality player". And you are surprised you have been neg repped?

By the way....
First 2 playoff games:
Dirk- 46%fg 17ppg 10.5rebs 3.5ft's
Homeless- 32%fg 24ppg 8.5ast 15ft's (14 of his 24ppg are from ft's)

Dirk isn't prime Dirk anymore but Houston still doubles him every time he has the ball and he is the focus of the Defense. Meanwhile your player who is the focus of our Defense can't hit playoff shots for 3 years now.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote