View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 05:57 PM   #52
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy View Post
You're right. I appreciate not being banned. And I understand that I'm not entitled to people liking my posts. But I really haven't said anything that controversial.
You don't have to say anything controversial to set people off around here -- Rajon Rondo just quit on us in the middle of a playoff game... I mean, have you ever seen a guy just up and quit on his team like that before? Sure, I've seen some players half-ass their way through games, but I've never seen an NBA player just straight-up quit on his team during the playoffs, and I've been watching basketball for 30+ years.

Please understand that you're not going to find rational behavior or discussions here, now... Our problems are much greater than this series against Houston.

But that said, I still think you guys are the 4th or 5th best team in the West, and beating up on this battered Mavs squad is nothing to brag about...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote