View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 11:50 PM   #48
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

phxsuns, i understand how you will miss Marion. He has been really good for Phx for along time. It looks like Marion was going to be gone next year and they decided to move him. If anyone person, can make you look great again and if Shaq can just get up and down the floor, Steve Nash can do wonders and he will prolong Shaqs career, if Shaq doesn't take a bad injury.

Who knows, on how smart and good Nash is, it is not impossible for Phx to slow it down and let Shaq and Amare dominate a paint game in half court. A Spurs style game. This all hinges if Shaq can play and not be hurt. If your team can slow it down, keep Shaq in, Nash will do wonders and a big front line is more of a title team. It is a risk because of his health but the way it sounds Marion was going to be gone next year but yes i thought you would have went for a younger player.

All i can say, this is very interesting. If Shaq can be 50 to 75%, watch out for a war in Utah and Lakers against Suns and both those teams are very good. Utah looks very good to me. If Shaq can play, he will hurt us inside, i am guessing and the Spurs haven't been so great so far. The west could be wide open now.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote