View Single Post
Old 03-22-2023, 03:18 PM   #915
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk View Post
In my opinion, and I hate to harp on this or beat a dead horse... One issue is Luka's unwillingness to stop complaining to the officials and help his teammates play defense. Extremely immature and shows no signs of comprising to shut the f up. Another issue is his conditioning that has completely taken him out of goat status much less the MVP race. If only one of these two issues was resolved or never arose this year, I don't think we are crying for Kidd to be fired.
On the ole social bird, someone mentioned on Tim Cato's podcast that Luka's extended absence was as much to do with his conditioning as anything.

Not really sure I buy it though. Luka not playing doesn't generally get him into shape.

And yes, Luka needs to stop thinking the league is out to get him. Refs are shit and get back on defense.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote