View Single Post
Old 03-22-2023, 04:45 PM   #917
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk View Post
In my opinion, and I hate to harp on this or beat a dead horse... One issue is Luka's unwillingness to stop complaining to the officials and help his teammates play defense. Extremely immature and shows no signs of comprising to shut the f up. Another issue is his conditioning that has completely taken him out of goat status much less the MVP race. If only one of these two issues was resolved or never arose this year, I don't think we are crying for Kidd to be fired.
Those 2 things about Luka suck. No doubt. But the problem with Kidd is his dumbass decisions. Ok'ing the McGee start to get him here. C. WOOD a bench guy from day 1. We forgot about Frank quote. Last but not least is thr severely botch rotations and lineups.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote