View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 03:11 PM   #68
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I don't think enough people (well outside of Dallas at least) give credit for Dirk's ball handling skills. Has there ever been a better ball handling 7 footer? The guy can make anything happen on the court when he has the ball in his hands.
I do not think so and if it were not for holger, he wouldn't have this skill either. He'd be sitting on the block getting bulky and being a mid-level big.

I'm not sure enough people give handles the credit they deserve (I know I haven't until recently). Watching hump/bass for example is startling. Bass has NO handles and hump has some pretty good ones, allowing him to get the ball at the ft-line extened and still take it to the hole.

If I were Howards (and Jets) coach I would ask holger how to improve their handles, it would be a tremendous benefit to their games.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote