Thread: DAL/MIN trade
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 12:13 PM   #1
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute
Default DAL/MIN trade

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cvpo7uc

MAVS TRADE:
Vince
Roddy

WOLVES TRADE:
Luke Ridnour
Malcolm Lee

I think Ridnour is a better starting option than DC right now and could even be a guy that we'd want to hang onto as our primary backup for the next few years. Malcolm Lee has the potential to be a very good defender and doesn't make many mistakes (though he isn't much of an offensive player). I think Vince has some value to Minnesota today (as they are clearly aiming to make the playoffs this year) and Roddy has a lot of upside if Adelman can find the right role for him. I've lost hope that he can ever be a consistently productive player on this team (even as a backup).

Thoughts?
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote