View Single Post
Old 03-13-2022, 08:07 PM   #29
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobay View Post
from the celtics blog - the guy's not wrong

"It's not a shame to lose to a good team, which the Mavs are. What's frustrating about this though is that that Mavs roster is incredibly average outside of Luka.

The fact that they've won 42 games now is frankly shocking to me. And I guess massive amounts of credit are deserved for Luka and Jason Kidd. Because on paper, there's truly nothing special about that Mavs team outside of Luka."
Defense. We are number 1 in points allowed.

And listen, the Mavs have failed miserably at getting stars. The next best thing is to get defenders to shut down other teams' stars.

I still don't think we're a contender, but again, stars don't come here.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote