View Single Post
Old 03-24-2022, 10:25 AM   #29
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
He's making Brunson expendable in a trade if we can get a legit big.

New York wants Brunson bad wonder if the Mavs might swap him for Robinson if the price tag for Brunson gets too high.
I agree and have said as much. I'm still very on the fence about giving Brunson $20+MM when he can be bottled up any given nights and especially in the post season. But if they believe he can get over that hump, there's no denying what he brings to the team with secondary ball handling and playmaking abilities, and an option to run the offense without Luka or to simply give Luka a break.

Could a SNT with the Knicks work where they get Brunson and we get Robinson? Do we need to do so or can we sign Robinson outright? I think cap implications prevent the latter.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote