Thread: 2022 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 12:42 PM   #86
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Jaylin Williams is basically a better version of Kleber, except that he can't shoot threes like Maxi. You only draft him if you intend on moving Maxi which you might want to sell high on. Lots of pretty good options at center that will make us real contenders. All they have to do is not f it up. I think one of Kessler or Williams are at 26.

Buncha wings I like, but man it's hard to pin a player when it's all over the place. Really like Beauchamp, but is he going at 20 or 30? Even Jalen Williams (not to be confused with Jaylin) projects the same way.

The only guy I'm pretty sure no way slips is Jovic. He is way too talented and teams are taking these talented Euros more seriously for obvious reasons.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote