View Single Post
Old 03-16-2023, 09:19 AM   #810
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
If Kidd doesn't get fired the second the season ends, then I'm out. Tragically awful coach.

And Wood is better than Maxi...by a lot.
Kidd put the nail in the coffin for me last night. The entire end of game sequence was more of the same from him.

How does someone who has been around basketball at the highest levels for so long, a hall of famer even, draw up something so stupid? From having Maxi in the game, much less as the in-bounder...to having the option of the back court pass even remotely available when the object is to just simply get the ball in. If it were me, you have a much better passer in-bound the ball to 2 of your best FT options running a play, and a 3rd emergency option in the half of court where you are in bounding.

It's not rocket science, but he sure as hell likes to make it hard.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote