Thread: 2020 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 08:18 AM   #141
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Really nice effort but some of the picks doesnt really make sense. There is no way in hell the Wolves are reaching for Okoro. Specially with them having #17 and the option to pick up a 3&D wing there. And there are allready reports that the Wolves are open trading the pick. They trade the pick or they pick the BPA (Edwards/Wiseman). They also wouldnt pick Terry at #17 when Achiuwa is still on the board. He would walk into the Wolves starting five.

Warriors also dont take Toppin. Either Edwards or Wiseman, thats pretty much an open secret (they like Edwards more)

You also forgot Poku

Tried to change things up a bit. I don't think teams are as sold on Edwards as you indicate -- there are some legit questions about his work ethic, defense, and fit. Okoro has DPOY potential and would slot in at the 4 next to KAT. I think there will be a run on wings leading to some of the guards dropping.

Terry at 17 makes sense if you think Okoro is a 4. Wolves desperately need shooting and Terry is the best shooter in the draft.

Warriors take Toppin because they don't see a trade on the horizon and he brings an NBA-ready skillset that allows them to keep their floor spacing offense. Wiseman is a physical freak, but he doesn't have nearly the track record and offensive skill that someone like Deandre Ayton came in with. Just my $.02.

Last edited by tap2390; 09-04-2020 at 10:36 AM.
tap2390 is offline   Reply With Quote