Thread: 2020 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 10:36 AM   #143
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobay View Post
Not sure about Okoro at #1 either but i guess you could just as easily mock up a trade down for them where they then pick up Okoro.

Tankathon has Maxey going to the Mavs - not exactly who i'd have in mind. Interested to see that you have him going to the Kings... have they given up on Buddy?

you don't think Poku will go first round? i think one of the teams with multiple picks will take a flyer on him if the Mavs don't.

I'm personally not seeing it with Poku. I do understand the Davis Bertans comparisons, but his frame is the furthest thing from NBA-ready. He's one of those "two years away from being two years away" guys IMO. But, like you said, I could see a team taking him second half of the first round and stashing him.