Thread: 2020 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 11:28 AM   #144
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
I'm personally not seeing it with Poku. I do understand the Davis Bertans comparisons, but his frame is the furthest thing from NBA-ready. He's one of those "two years away from being two years away" guys IMO. But, like you said, I could see a team taking him second half of the first round and stashing him.
I agree actually - i don't really want the Mavs in on him because i think we've got to go for someone who can provide more immediate impact. He's definitely a few years away. UNLESS Donnie sees something and wants him - after skipping on Giannis i'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I did look up Amar Sylla and he looks like he's just got stupid length and athletcism. he's a project i'd go for because he looks like he'd be a difference on maker on defense right away.
Scoobay is online now   Reply With Quote