Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2022, 10:51 AM   #20
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Dang, y'all. The series ain't over until it's over. I get it, being smacked 3-0 after a pretty incredible run is deflating. But anything can happen, still going to root extra for the guys in game 4.

All that said, even if they do somehow pull it all off and win it all, they still need significant chess moves in the offseason. Others have already mentioned most solutions out there, but I'd give more credit to the ideas of using THJ in a trade to get a better PNR roll big or utilizing Brunson in a SNT, though I'm not so sure that can be done given our cap situation. I think there's quality shooting and defense here, it's rebounding and penetration that have glaringly lacked in this series so far.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote