View Single Post
Old 11-11-2022, 11:18 AM   #55
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
If Wood doesn't start when he gets healthy, then I think I might be done watching this year. The incompetence is too much.

And the Green stuff still perplexes me. What excuse does he have not to play hot potato with the ball? He is a kid that is still playing in the toy box with the adults. I love his energy, but I don't get an ounce of BBIQ when it's really needed. Hitting a wide open three is wonderful...now try shooting the f'in ball when a defender is on you. He simply won't. It's maddening.
Bro, Green was creating. THJ missed back to back wide open 3s when he penetrated and found him . He is the 3rd most capable creator/passer on the team. Guys just have to stand there wide open and hit their shots. He isn't in thr same realm of Dfs, Bullock and often THJ. where he catches the ball and panick passes without probing unless it's absolutely necessary. He's just now getting mins and he's 21, I can't imagine he wants to throw those away by chucking shots out of the offensive flow. IMO, he's as good as Dfs on defense ahead of Bull and way ahead of Thj.

The issue is those veterans have been around for a LONG time and haven't grown in ways we need. They haven't composed their ability to dribble and probe. Dfs at least tries sometimes, though it's very hit or miss. Bullock is allergic to it, it's great when he ends up wide open and he drains a cpl but I'm loving the slight shift in giving some of his mins to Green.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote