View Single Post
Old 11-15-2022, 01:40 PM   #24
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
What the Mavs need to be a championship caliber team- 1. another quality ball-handling guard, 2. Quit bullshitting around and just start Wood already.

I honestly think that's it. I really think we're on the cusp of being really, really good. But the Mavs are shooting themselves in the foot by not doing anything to replace Brunson, and insisting on bringing Wood off the bench- which in opinion is the reason Luka and Wood haven't developed a real two-man game yet.
Pretty much. And that's the 2 flaws so far.

1. In-house Brunson replacements the staff mentioned like Frank and THJ have issues that don't even need to be typed out. Everyone knows them. They even mentioned Hardy and Dorsey a cplctimes in interviews. :/

2. Replace the production of Brunson with combo of Wood and Spence. Both are playing well but Wood is missing a ton of potential Luka minutes. But defensive tone blah blah. Guys yall came up short on the build, you can't just say that and have guys be great defenders.

Moves like Derozan, would have been awesome next to Luka but no, we have to have 1 dimensional shooters. Bane would have been awesome but his fn arms are short and he cant get his shot off in the NBA, lol. Helll I wanted Wood 3 years ago. It's great we have him now but it's the same old S, they have an idea that isn't exaclty wrong but it's forcing a square peg into a round hole. We don't have 2 way players and we don't have defenders that are THAT good, where we can know that we are stopping opposing offenses. We can't even slow down lesser to mid-pack teams.

I wonder if Luka as a leader is voicing his opinion on the rotations. Hell maybe he likes it, idk. If the franchise wants me to lead, then I'm speaking up on stuff like that.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 11-15-2022 at 01:41 PM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote