Thread: Game 17 Celtics
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2022, 08:53 PM   #21
blessednegr0

blessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of light

I am so sick of this shit... I've bit my tongue long enough. This coaching is absolutely piss poor. My simple fixes to get back into the game:

1) Starting line up should be Spencer/Luka/Dodo/Wood/Mcgee (clearly our best players with minutes).

2) Run a effing zone defense. Luka isn't getting back on D, we are getting beat man to man, let them keep shooting threes and hope they start to get cold. With our premier defenders, we are letting them get lay up after lay up.

3) Get the damn ball down low. None of our "SHOOTERS" are hitting a damn thing. Live by the three, die by the three. It makes absolutely no sense to keep spacing it out to take a long shot to not have a rebounder for 2nd chance opportunities. Wood and Mcgee give us a chance at a rebound.

4) Dorsey seems like he would be a good 2nd string PG at the NBA level. Give him some run.

... I am literally upset. Down 20? Luka has like half our damn points.... Rebound, clog the damn paint and play Wood and McGee. Get Dwight off the fucking floor. I love his energy and effort, I truly do. 1 great game doesn't = 7 trash games. Use him as a spark plug and only that.

Bench should be Dorsey/THJ/Josh Green/Bertans/Kleber with Bullock getting spot minutes until he finds his touch from deep.

Even a blind man can see this at this point....

If THJ can't find his stroke, we need to trade him. Waste of a roster spot. Josh Green is out performing his ass...
blessednegr0 is online now   Reply With Quote