View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 04:35 AM   #55
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
In the future

Not right now he's still not a finished product.

I think he will continue to get better offensively

I made the Middleton comparisons because I believe that is Bey's floor.

Middleton developed his game from being just a spot up shooter in his early years. I see similar strides by Bey down the road......

Again I like Green i mentioned this on draft night I live in Arizona and watched him often before he came to Dallas.

My expectations of him dating all the way back to draft night was that he would develop into a terrific wing defender and his best offense would be on the move more of cutter/slasher type not someone who will score in high teens doing his career.

Where as I think Bey will develope into a dependable 20+ PPG scorer
His FLOOR is a multi time all-star and #2 on a title contender?!?!

I do not see that at all. I don't think I'd say that about anyone not in the top 5 in any given NBA draft.

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 05-06-2021 at 04:36 AM.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote