View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 05:23 PM   #59
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
Not sure what Middleton's draft position has to do with you saying Saddiq's floor is Middleton. Saying his floor is Middleton means at minimum he's going to be a multi time all star and legitimate #2 scoring option on a contender. That barring injury at his worst if he doesn't improve the way that he could if he reached his ceiling he would be Middleton. What is his ceiling then? Top 5 all time? Perennial all-nba?
I responded with his draft position because of your response to guys outside the top 5 of a draft.

My opinion is Bey will turn into a all-star player eventually (doesn't mean he'll make the All star team every year)

I think he can be as equal to Middleton in terms of production down the road.

Now to set the record straight that is my OPINION

We aren't all going to have the same opinion regarding players

But that's my opinion I believe Bey will turn into a terrific two way player capable of vaulting into a 2nd or 3rd scoring option even on a good team.

I don't think Green offensively will be that type of player but again that is my opinion

Last edited by Dallas41; 05-06-2021 at 05:24 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote