View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 05:07 PM   #65
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
but again isn't that your opinion?

why i'm not allowed to have my own opinion....

seems like you get upset over the smallest of things just because someone feels a certain way about another player

I get it he's not on the Mavs and we are all pulling for Green but man to try and go out your way and bring down Bey seems kind of silly

we can agree to disagree no sense in trying to convince each other one way or the other time will tell
i think folks are just a bit in disbelief at your assertion that Saddiq Bey's absolute worst case scenario is Middleton. i happen to think he is a nice player who will have a long NBA career, but that's a very strong statement for a rookie player.

I'm curious then - if that's his worst case scenario (18-20 ppg, 2 all star appearances) what do you see as his absolute best case scenario?
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote