Thread: Paul Pierce
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2005, 10:26 PM   #10
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Paul Pierce

I wish I had a better sense of what Pierce would cost, but I honestly don't know what it would take. You'd think if the main salary-matching figures in the deal you offered were something like KVH/Stack for Pierce/LaFrentz you'd at least have Boston's ear - that's solid starter level talent to Boston and a crap load of cap relief as well (almost 60 million to be specific) - but Pierce is still the best player in that deal and I'd expect Boston would want more to make up for that. Just don't know how much, nor what else I'd be willing to give up.