View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 04:29 PM   #2031
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Elite defender is extreme.
He holds on his own on defense. I'm not going to say he's All NBA defender territory.

I'm not arguing that Brogdon can't help this team. Just not for the price. If I'm spending that type of money I want a game changer on offense. I want a elite scorer. I also want someone who can run the offense when Doncic needs a breather. Brogdon is a solid shooter and solid defender. Probably even a better shooter and for sure a better defender than Kemba. But he's not the scorer Kemba is and never will be.
You have 2 elite scorers and if you don’t want to count Luka then one elite proven scorer in KP and one very very good scorer on Luka. No other team has 3 elite scorers other than GS the last few years.

We need someone to play good D, score 15-20 points and as you said run the offense when Luka is out. Brogdon easily meets all that and don’t forget that we also have Brunson who proved last year as a rookie that he is very good at that and should only get better.

We have game changers in Luka and KP...we need a solid 3rd guy and again Brogdon can be that although maybe at a higher price then we would like but that’s how it works out sometimes.

Last edited by AO41; 06-29-2019 at 04:30 PM.
AO41 is offline   Reply With Quote