View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 06:05 PM   #115
DelNegro

DelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien
Just to add to my comment I think Harris poses more of a "threat" to other teams because of his speed and explosiveness whereas Kidd is more creates a mental hurdle for other teams because he is a force and has a very strong presence on the court. It's like having to choose to fight either Bruce Lee or Professor X from X-men. You know both can hurt you but they are intimidating in completely different ways.

I think the Mavs would be feared and respected more as a team with Kidd.
First off, +rep for being able to link Jason Kidd, Professor X, Bruce Lee and Devin Harris.

Second, I see your point, but respectfully disagree. If you're an opposing coach you're worried about how whichever one player you put on Devin is going to be able to keep up with him. With Kidd you're worried about how if any one of your five players takes his eye off their man when Kidd has the ball there's a really good chance that's going to turn into an easy bucket. Kidd just gives you so many more things to worry about. That's my opinion anyways.....

Last edited by DelNegro; 12-19-2007 at 06:05 PM.
DelNegro is offline   Reply With Quote