View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 07:30 PM   #483
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
no, obama is not going to grandstand and challenge what the witness says, as any politician heading a hearing does he thanks the person and moves on.

the point I made was that you challenge everyone involved who is on the other side of the issue , using the word "lies", and you take as certain statements by those who support your position.

a very credible situation is the attorney general isn't prosecuting people because they aren't breaking the law. the law is on the books, and there are many qualified people who have the opinion that it is adequate.

I believe them. you don't.

no, the reason the new law was proposed (in the view of many legislators and doctors) was to restrict a woman's right to obtain an abortion by way of the proscribed regs in the proposed law.

what? there is not a "hard time rationalizing", in fact there are several reasons for opposing the new law. of course, you view having multiple reasons for opposition as evidence that the reasons must be "lies'.

there ARE laws in Illinois governing medical practice. that is the point! they don't need more.

obama is not "repeating to the public" the responses that I have given to your demonizing of the doctors. he doesn't typically need to respond to people who do what you have done, portraying doctors as people who have no desire to provide care when it is needed.
Your transformation into Alan Colmes is nearly complete.